AA Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AAslag said:
I think we should pay homage by having a tailgate party at the exact location of the now "flown west", order of the righteous large breasted barmaids, loose female clientele, cheap beer and of course, free popcorn.....Duffy's

I hope Pat and her "twins" are doing well. They made the place something to look forward to.:)

X

Not even close to half

flyby said:
FWIW, there are about 500, almost half the Jet Captains at Eagle are flowbacks.

Flyby-

According to the Eagle Alpa site, about 30% of the Jet Captains are Flowbacks. And, according to Alpa there are about 340 total flowbacks at Eagle. I pasted the info below:

By Type (Flowbacks in Percent)
CRJ CA 134 21.6%
CRJ FO 145

ERJ CA 972 32.0%
ERJ FO 947

SF3 CA 106
SF3 FO 103

ATR CA 156
ATR FO 135

Jet CA 1106 30.7%
Jet FO 1092

Prop CA 262
Prop FO 238

Total CA 1368 24.9%
Total FO 1330
Total 2698 12.6%

Last edited:
pkober said:
I don't mean any ill wishes. I try not to get involved in TWA/AA threads, though I do. It's hard not to, but whats done is done.

No matter what there will always be ill will between the two groups. I saw it at TWA with the OZ people. The best one can do is put yourself in the shoes of the losing group. It's dog eat dog. We were the ones eaten.

Life goes on. I hope my TWA bro's (pilot's and F/A's) all find work soon.

CLAMBAKE

There you go causing trouble again. At least we got one of those really cool, high quality uniforms to hang in our closet.

"We were eaten"?????

Couldn't have put it better myself........

The other day I caught my kids using my AA hat as a frisbee.

Hey I was just amazed it flew with a TWA guys kids throwing it. All those fences on it ruined the aerodynamics.

CLAMBAKE

Many of them have resigned but the last count showed 437. As far as the total percentage, I made an estimate. I figured 206 embs and 25 crjs... 231 total. If we staff at 5 crews per jet thats 1155 captains... 437 of which are fb's.

I see your numbers there, I just counted them off of the sen. list and ran some quick, albeit approximate, estimates. I don't know why those alpa numbers appear to be 100 off. Maybe more like 40% of jet ca's are fb's.

cheers

Capt FFB said:
Flyby-

According to the Eagle Alpa site, about 30% of the Jet Captains are Flowbacks. And, according to Alpa there are about 340 total flowbacks at Eagle. I pasted the info below:

By Type (Flowbacks in Percent)
CRJ CA 134 21.6%
CRJ FO 145

ERJ CA 972 32.0%
ERJ FO 947

SF3 CA 106
SF3 FO 103

ATR CA 156
ATR FO 135

Jet CA 1106 30.7%
Jet FO 1092

Prop CA 262
Prop FO 238

Total CA 1368 24.9%
Total FO 1330
Total 2698 12.6%

40% of jet ca's are fb's

Just stop and think about that for a second. Think about your own airline and what that would mean there.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back