• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Talon Air out of FRG fined

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm thinking this outfit is doing it on the cheap and not sending folks to school, but instead are attempting to do the training in-house, but really are not...

Examples such as this, and they are plenty more, are reason enough NOT to send your folks to some "charter outfit" when you need supplemental lift...

Go with Netjets for your extra lift and don't loose sleep at night...

It's money well spent....

Last edited:
Go with Netjets for your extra lift and don't loose sleep at night...

It's money well spent....

This PSA brought to you buy one of Wild Warren (Well Butter My Butt and Call Me Buscuit) Buffett's boys. How grateful the rest of us are that you ONE PERCENTERS at Nutjets allow the rest of the world to share your perfect sky.

If you think Netjets is perfect, you would be obviously wrong.

The thing that surprises me is that this particular operator never had a reputation for skimping on training or maintenance. They also have deep pockets. I wonder if this tomfoolery is the result of mid-level mismanagement?

This PSA brought to you buy one of Wild Warren (Well Butter My Butt and Call Me Buscuit) Buffett's boys. How grateful the rest of us are that you ONE PERCENTERS at Nutjets allow the rest of the world to share your perfect sky.

If you think Netjets is perfect, you would be obviously wrong.

Hardly a PSA. But it's nice to know what you're getting.

And NJA isn't perfect? Geez...to think all this time...

sigh.....

Not surprised they are getting fined for cutting corners. Spend a few hours with a Talon crew, listening to how they are treated, and you'll have a new found appreciation for whatever job you've got.

This is very common with charter operators trying to cut costs by not completing required training.

I remember going thru "On The Job Training" many years ago. I'm lucky I never got killed or killed anyone else.

Latest resources

Back